Membership Plans for Danson Park Dental Practice in Bexleyheath, Kent
Why become a Member?
We currently have 2 plans set up to help our patients afford private dental and Cosmetic treatments.
Our Dental Plan spreads the cost of your clinical examination and Hygiene treatment over the year whereas our cosmetic plan will allow you to spread the cost of your facial rejuvenation treatment throughout the year. Both plans also offer fantastic discounts for other treatments and services within the practice.
Our Dental Health Plan will give complete peace of mind, relaxed appointments in a friendly and calm atmosphere and 10% discount off any other treatment you may require (excluding implants).
Benefits of joining the payment plan, which is a preventative-based care plan:
- Affordable monthly direct debit payments
- Full dental examination, including advice, treatment planning, oral health screening
- Periodontal services, including full scale and polish, removal of tartar and build-up, review of current oral hygience procedures, periodontal screening and advice, preventative techniques to help reduce decay and gum disease, pocket charting to measure and monitor any gum shrinkage
- X-rays up to 2 a year
- 10% discount on our normal treatment rates for any treatment that is required (excluding implants)
- Free assessment of dental pain during practice opening hours – normally £75.00
- Free antibiotics provided on site when necessary – no queuing at the chemist and no prescription fee
The plan includes each year:
- 2 free clinical examinations
- 2 free hygiene treatments
- Up to 2 routine x-rays
- 2 oral cancer screenings
- Advice on oral health and hygiene